Lessons I Have Learnt So Far In My Twenties

In this episode, I share some of the lessons I have learnt in my twenties. These include self-love, being your own hero and the art of investing in yourself.

Instagram Post-3

Other platforms you can listen on and subscribe on.

Let me know what your thoughts are in the comments sections.

Advertisements

18 Comments Add yours

1. Dahlia Zvikomborero Patsika says:

Quite an awesome piece of advice yeah ‘Why the hell wait for someone to motivate you’ i like this!#selflove

Liked by 1 person

2. Amanda says:

Girl, you are being your own hero…stepping out and doing the things you want to do. Its inspiring. Funny thing, you spoke about art and I was thinking to myself yesterday..what if I started drawing again…how good could I actually be? You are right that we have to be our own hero’s, show up for ourselves, if we do not get it done, who will do it for us. #selflove

Liked by 1 person

1. Yes, so excited to see your art soon 🙂 🙂

3. Tanaka Cee says:

Stepping out of my comfort zone and learning to celebrate myself are some of the things I still need to work on. You’re doing a great job I’m impressed can’t wait for more

Liked by 1 person

1. Life is a marathon so we can definitely get there if we keep trying 🙂 thank you

4. This is a profound podcast, very encouraging and inspiring!!!! Keep them coming Tutsi

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks @rapture images

5. Abayomi says:

Thanks tutsi i came across you right now via @sheleadsafrica small business on instagram. you are amazing and the podcast was inspiring. i am, a blogger too and a motivator. i love one of the words you use to discribe yourself in your bio #disruptor. keep disrupting!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks Abayomi, Just checked out your blog and it is pretty amazing. Keep up the good work 🙂

6. Vera says:

It’s was a great piece

1. wastrulyenchanted says:

Thanks, glad you liked it 🙂

7. I didn’t realize this was a podcast so I will have to listen later, but I love these kinds of posts and there is so much to learn in your 20s!

8. Laura Rike says:

This is great! Self care is SO important. Take care of yourself and don’t wait on anyone to make you happy.

9. Hi Beautiful! I really appreciate your fresh perspective! I am definitely inspired!

10. Rnyararo says:

oh yes! I’v been that kind of a person always blaming my country for what i couldn’t achieve. Its only today that I realized my happiness depends on me not my country or someone else. #noblamegame

1. wastrulyenchanted says: